from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Professional Golfers' Association
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Professional Golfers Association
- pin grid array, a type of integrated circuit package, describing the electrical connections to circuit boards on which such a package is mounted
- Producers Guild of America, a trade organization representing television producers, film producers and New Media producers in the United States.
- Professional Graphics Adapter, a video interface card for computers, made obsolete in 1987 by the VGA adapter.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
The problem he faces in PGA is driving, which is his weakness.
And the PGA is at Oakland Hills in Michigan, where Woods, as an amateur, tied for 82nd at the 1996 U.S.
This recent breeze through the PGA is a vivid exhibit of how he has become the most frightening force in sport again.
Still, the PGA is the only major Woods has won twice, in
The argument only flew, it should be noted, because the PGA is considered a public event, and therefore susceptible to ADA rules.
Hazeltine's four par-5s to challenge golfers in PGA Championship
NEWS FROM HAZELTINEEssentials: Final results | Past PGA championsPhoto gallery: Check out all the images from the action from Hazeltine NationalMajor moment: Yang pulls shocker by beating Tiger to win PGA ChampionshipEight on No. 8: Harrington's bid to defend PGA title ends with quintuple bogey on par-3
Woods now is 47-4 in PGA Tour events when he has the lead or a share of the lead at 54 holes.
Hazeltine's four par-5s to challenge golfers in PGA Championship - USATODAY. com
"The only thing I would criticize is there are guys who win PGA Tour events and don't get to play here," Baird said.