from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Variant of Punjabi.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative form of Punjabi.
- n. Alternative form of Punjabi.
- proper n. Alternative form of Punjabi.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An Indo-European language prevailing in the Panjab (Punjaub, ‘Five Rivers’), in northwestern India, related to Hindi, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the Indic language spoken by most people in Punjab in northwestern India
- n. a member of the majority people of Punjab in northwestern India
Archie Panjabi is Emmy-winningly fabulous in The Good Wife.
TV Guide Magazine: Why does Cary have such a soft spot for his leather-clad former coworker Kalinda Archie Panjabi?
When we last saw Giddish on The Good Wife, her character had cheated on her husband with Kalinda (Archie Panjabi) just days after Alicia (Julianna Margulies) severed ties with Kalinda for sleeping with her husband (Chris Noth).
In the video below, Panjabi says he finds out things about Kalinda that she may not want made public.
Archie Panjabi, who plays Kalinda, says viewers will soon learn more.
It got steamier and steamier and by the end we were really surprised, Panjabi tells TVGuide. com.
I don't think we've ever gone down that route with Kalinda because she somehow always managed to get out of it, Panjabi says.
On the one hand, its fear that he has something on her that she's worried about coming out, Panjabi says.
It took a baseball bat and a whole lot of sexual tension, but viewers finally got to see Kalinda Sharma (Archie Panjabi) come undone on last week's episode of The Good Wife.
She's an incredibly private person as well, and that's one of the biggest reasons as well that she comes across as mysterious, Panjabi says.