from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. The traditionally accepted landing site of the Mayflower settlers to America in 1620.
- proper n. A breed of poultry.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A large and serviceable variety of the domestic hen, of American origin.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a boulder in Plymouth supposed to be where the Pilgrims disembarked from the Mayflower
- n. an American breed of domestic fowl
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.