from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A custom or trait peculiar to the Chinese.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Chinese culture or custom
- n. A Chinese word or phrase that has entered the English language
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Anything peculiar to the Chinese; esp., a Chinese peculiarity in manners or customs.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Chinese manners, customs, and principles collectively.
Pan-Sinicism is just as problematic as pan-Germanism.
Alexander suggests that "anti-Sinicism" has played a much more active role in the turbulent events of the area than has been generally recognized.
Mophono's Halftone Society - Sinicism (Natural Self Remix) (2010, The Sinicism EP, Bastard Jazz)