from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. The capital of Antigua and Barbuda.
- proper n. The provincial capital and largest city of Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the capital and largest city of Antigua and Barbuda; located on the island of Antigua
- n. a port and provincial capital of Newfoundland
- n. a river in northeastern Florida that flows northward to Jacksonville and then eastward to empty into the Atlantic Ocean
Sorry, no etymologies found.
A game designer and his girlfriend Nami drive out to a decrepit mansion she just inherited, to film backgrounds for a new video game called St. John's
Naturally, somewhat boastfully, I later sat with the chef and told him about my many experiences with Chef Fergus Henderson and his iconic London restaurant, St. John's, which is celebrated worldwide for its "Nose to Tail" cooking and a book of the same name.
There is only one hospital provided by the Government for the whole of this island, and that one is at St. John's, which is inaccessible to these northern people for the greater part of the year.
We left Montreal for New York again on the thirtieth of May; crossing to La Prairie, on the opposite shore of the St. Lawrence, in a steamboat; we then took the railroad to St. John's, which is on the brink of Lake Champlain.
We left Montreal for New York again, on the thirtieth of May, crossing to La Prairie, on the opposite shore of the St. Lawrence, in a steamboat; we then took the railroad to St. John's, which is on the brink of Lake Champlain.
Justin Brownlee had 13 points for St. John's, which is 1-2 so far in its stretch of eight consecutive games against ranked opponents.
• Nightmare opener: Northwestern Roseville travels to St. John's, which is 3-0 and has outscored Northwestern 151-17 in the three-game series between the schools.
There are a number of rivers very rapid, but not large, except that of St. John's, which is the finest river of all
The Mountaineers also suffer from a lack of series wins against regional contenders; their best seires win game against St. John's, which is a fringe Big East contender and must win the conference tournament to get back to regionals.
Even at St. John's, which is so accustomed to presidential visitors that it is known as the "Church of the Presidents," worshippers couldn't help themselves from snapping photos of Obama on their camera phones as they walked down the aisle past him to take communion. at least six months old.