from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. The capital of Antigua and Barbuda.
- proper n. The provincial capital and largest city of Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the capital and largest city of Antigua and Barbuda; located on the island of Antigua
- n. a port and provincial capital of Newfoundland
- n. a river in northeastern Florida that flows northward to Jacksonville and then eastward to empty into the Atlantic Ocean
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.