from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A city of northeast Texas east-southeast of Dallas. It is a refining and manufacturing center noted for its rose-growing industry. Population: 94,100.
- Tyler, John 1790-1862. The 10th President of the United States (1841-1845), who succeeded to office after the death of President William Henry Harrison. His administration was marked by the annexation of Texas (1845).
- Tyler, Royall 1757-1826. American jurist and writer considered the founder of American drama. His plays include The Contrast (first produced 1787).
- Tyler, Wat Died 1381. English revolutionary who led the Peasants' Revolt against Richard II's poll tax in June 1381. The uprising ended when he was killed.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. An occupational surname for a tiler.
- proper n. A male given name transferred from the surname.
- proper n. A female given name used since the 1980s. (Much less common than the male name)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. See 2d tiler.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An obsolete or archaic form of tiler.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. elected vice president and became the 10th President of the United States when Harrison died (1790-1862)
- n. a town in northeast Texas
Sorry, no etymologies found.
TYLER PERRYâ€™S MEET THE BROWNS was written and directed by Tyler, and produced by Reuben Cannon.
Later in his term Tyler vetoed two tariff bills, but finally approved a third, known as the Tariff of 1842.
The name "Tyler Dean Sexton" is etched in the center.
She noticed him at the same moment, and turned to look at him with an expression Tyler couldn’t fathom.
Last Friday, the jury in Tyler, Texas, found that Apple infringed on three patents held by Mirror Worlds LLC, a company founded by Yale University computer science professor David Gelernter to commercialize his ideas.
Apple Inc. is challenging Friday's verdict from the federal court in Tyler, Texas, saying the court has not yet looked at some of its counterclaims.
In addition, he has a couple of tight ends who can catch in Tyler Urban and Will Johnson and there's a chance to see more of RB Noel Devine and his explosiveness in the passing game.
KG - you know very well that Tyler is not allowed to consume rye. in any situation.
Anonymous - I know that Tyler is not allowed to consume rye but it must brought up every once in a while so he remembers why.
Tyler is just trying to ensure Tracey lives longer than him.