from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- Valentine, Saint fl. third century A.D. Roman Christian who according to tradition was martyred during the persecution of Christians by Emperor Claudius II. Saint Valentine's Day was primarily celebrated in his honor, but was also inspired by another martyr named Valentine, who was bishop of Terni, a region in central Italy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. Saint Valentine
- proper n. A male given name in quiet but steady use since the 16th century.
- proper n. An English and Scottish surname derived from the male given name.
- proper n. A female given name occasionally borrowed from French.
- proper n. Alternative form of valentine.
What do you think of when you hear the term Valentine's Day?
Joshua Valentine is a top internet marketer who works with industry leaders from around the world.
Brenda Valentine is another respected female hunter.
Vegan Virgin Valentine is the latest book by Carolyn Mackler; her The Earth, My Butt, & Other Big, Round Things was a Printz Honor Book.
More than a dozen poems appear in 'Valentine's Day'
Now we're not saying either Dumont or Valentine is a candidate for the top two or three rounds, but we think both are nice little mid-round sleeper candidates who could surprise.
* Bobby Valentine is not the new Milwaukee manager.
It could be a continuation of her teacher role in "Valentine's Day."
True to form, DeWain Valentine's recent "Skyline" pieces are atmospheric in mood.
How much of Outside Valentine is based on actual research you did into the