Definitions

from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.

  • noun Plural form of abatement.

Etymologies

Sorry, no etymologies found.

Examples

  • And it singled out Gloucester Township, where three Wawa stores received short-term abatements for expansion projects from 2007 to 2008.

    CourierPostOnline.com - News

  • And it singled out Gloucester Township, where three Wawa stores received short-term abatements for expansion projects from 2007 to 2008.

    CourierPostOnline.com - News

  • I will request that the Financial Committee investigate short term abatements to encourage development in our redevelopment areas including the Town Center.

    Latest News

  • "abatements" - for the subdivision that essentially drop the project's assessed value by about one-third.

    Vail Daily - Top Stories

  • "abatements" - for the subdivision that essentially drop the project's assessed value by about one-third.

    Vail Daily - Top Stories

  • "abatements" - for the subdivision that essentially drop the project's assessed value by about one-third.

    Vail Daily - Top Stories

  • "abatements" - for the subdivision that essentially drop the project's assessed value by about one-third.

    Vail Daily - Top Stories

  • Chris Christie has pledged tax abatements to developers in an attempt to complete the Revel casino in Atlantic City and a stalled $1.8 billion retail and entertainment center previously named Xanadu in the Meadowlands outside Manhattan.

    New Tower Would Fill Boston's Scar

  • While the arena got tax abatements, 90% of its $125 million cost was paid for by Nationwide Insurance, and the other 10% came from Dispatch Printing Co.

    Anyone Want a Hockey Arena?

  • On top of that, co-op and condo owners are entitled to annual abatements, usually, 17.5% of their tax bill.

    Home Slump? Not on Tax Bill

Comments

Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.