from The Century Dictionary.
- Of or belonging to a Caucasian tribe occupying the Russian territory of Abkhasia on the northeast coast of the Black Sea.
- noun A member of this tribe.
- noun Also written Abkasian, Abchasian, Abasian.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a member of the Circassian people who live to the east of the Black Sea
- noun a Circassian language spoken by the Abkhaz
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.