from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or belonging to a Caucasian tribe occupying the Russian territory of Abkhasia on the northeast coast of the Black Sea.
- n. A member of this tribe.
- n. Also written Abkasian, Abchasian, Abasian.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a member of the Circassian people who live to the east of the Black Sea
- n. a Circassian language spoken by the Abkhaz
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.