from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Inducing or causing absorption.
- n. A medicine or agent that induces absorption.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Inducing or increasing absorption (of a drug).
- n. Any such medicine that induces absorption.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. inducing or promoting absorption.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Causing absorption.
- n. Any substance causing absorption, as of a swelling.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. inducing or promoting absorption
absorbe(nt) + -facient.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
absorb + -facient (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.