from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun An accelerometer equipped to measure and record ground motion during an earthquake.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun An apparatus designed for measuring the succession of pressures developed in a powder-chamber by the combustion of a charge.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun (Mil.) An apparatus for studying the combustion of powder in guns, etc.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun military An apparatus for studying the
combustionof powder in guns, etc.
- noun geology An instrument used to record the
accelerationof the ground during an earthquake.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
accelerate + -graph
Sorry, no example sentences found.