from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- conjunction Corresponding to the way in which; precisely as.
- conjunction Depending on whether; if.
from The Century Dictionary.
- agreeably, conformably, or proportionately as.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
preciselyas; the same as; corresponding to the way in which.
- adverb To the proportion or degree that.
- adverb Depending on whether.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.