from The Century Dictionary.
- In an accusative manner; by way of accusation.
- In grammar, in the position or relation of the accusative case.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adverb In an accusative manner.
- adverb In relation to the accusative case in grammar.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adverb In an
- adverb not comparable In relation to the accusative
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
accusative + -ly