from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • adj. Shaped like a saucer or shallow cup.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • adj. Shaped like a shallow cup; saucer-shaped.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • In botany, having the form of a shallow cup or bowl.
  • Having the form of an acetabulum; sucker-shaped; cup-like; cotyloid.


From modern Latin acetabuliformis, from acetabulum ("saucer") +‎ -form. (Wiktionary)


Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.