from The Century Dictionary.
- Of or belonging to the actinometer, or to actinometry.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Pertaining to the measurement of the intensity of the solar rays, either (a) heating, or (b) actinic.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective Of or pertaining to
- adjective Measured using an
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective of or related to actinometry
Sorry, no etymologies found.
By dividing the range of the galvanometer thus obtained into 100 equal parts, the requisite actinometric scale will be established.