from The Century Dictionary.
- To form or convert into an alkali; alkalize.
- To become an alkali.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- intransitive verb To become changed into an alkali.
- transitive verb To convert into an alkali; to give alkaline properties to.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb transitive To make (more)
- verb intransitive To become changed into an alkali.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb turn basic and less acidic
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.