from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make (more) alkaline (less acidic)
- v. To become changed into an alkali.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To convert into an alkali; to give alkaline properties to.
- intransitive v. To become changed into an alkali.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To form or convert into an alkali; alkalize.
- To become an alkali.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. turn basic and less acidic
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.