from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A boy who is an altar server.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun A boy who serves a priest while he is officiating at the altar.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun a boy who assists a priest at the clebration of the Holy Mass and other forms of public worship; -- also called
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A boy serving as an
acolytein certain forms of Christianity.
- noun A young man, adhering to traditional values.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a boy serving as an acolyte
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.