from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A characteristic of the Anglo-Saxon race; especially, a word or an idiom of the Anglo-Saxon tongue.
- n. The quality or sentiment of being Anglo-Saxon, or English in its ethnological sense.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A characteristic or peculiarity of the Anglo-Saxon race.
- n. A word, phrase, idiom, or peculiarity of speech belonging to Anglo-Saxon, or of Anglo-Saxon origin or type.
- n. The state of being Anglo-Saxon in the widest sense; that which constitutes the Anglo-Saxon or English character in the aggregate; the feeling of pride in being Anglo-Saxon.
Sorry, no etymologies found.