from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- intransitive verb To express oneself in or as if in aphorisms.
from The Century Dictionary.
- To utter aphorisms; write or speak in aphorisms; especially, make an excessive use of aphorisms.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- intransitive verb To make aphorisms.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb Alternative spelling of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb speak or write in aphorisms
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.