from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to arbitration
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. relating to or resulting from arbitration.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to, of the nature of, or involving arbitration: as, arbitrational methods of settling disputes.
- Resulting from arbitration or a reference to arbitrators.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or resulting from arbitration
Sorry, no etymologies found.
But the mere fact that force is their sanction does not _ipso facto_ dispose of diplomatic and arbitrational methods.
Brooklyn, N.Y.; seeking an amount in excess of arbitrational limits plus interest and costs on two counts for injuries and damages suffered April 25, 2009, in a dog attack at 1709 Pittston Ave.,
Scranton; seeking in excess of arbitrational limits plus interset and costs for injuries suffered Dec. 4, on
1535 Lakeland Drive, Jermyn; seeking an amount in excess of arbitrational limits plus interest and costs on two counts for injuries suffered Oct. 16, in a motor vehicle crash on Davis Street, Scranton.