from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A lightly armored truck used to transport cash and other valuables.
- noun A lightly armored vehicle, usually mounted with a turret, used for military reconnaissance, combat support, and security.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun Alternative spelling of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun an armor-plated truck with strong doors and locks used to transport money or valuables
- noun a military combat vehicle on wheels with light armor (and usually a machine gun)
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.