from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun The ability of a computer or other machine to perform those activities that are normally thought to require intelligence.
- noun The branch of computer science concerned with the development of machines having this ability.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
Intelligenceexhibited by an artificial(non-natural, man-made) entity.
- noun artificial intelligence The branch of
computer sciencedealing with the reproduction or mimicking of human-level intelligence, self-awareness, knowledge, conscience, thoughtin computerprograms.
- noun The essential quality of a
machinewhich thinksin a manner similar to or on the same general level as a real human being.
- noun computing a computer system or software package which is artificially intelligent
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun the branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.