from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To pierce; to attack.
- v. To broach; to begin.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To pierce; to attack.
- transitive v. To broach; to begin.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To tame; overcome. Sylvester.
- To broach or open (a cask, etc.).
- To begin; venture upon; undertake.
Old French atamer, from Latin. See attaminate. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.