from The Century Dictionary.
- noun The quality of being authentic or trustworthy; the quality of being of good authority; authenticity.
- noun The quality of being genuine or what it purports to be; genuineness; authenticity.
- noun [In both uses obsolete or obsolescent.]
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun rare The quality of being authentic; authenticity.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun The quality of being
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.