from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. disposal; control; licence
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Disposal; control; license.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Jurisdiction; power of disposal; discretion.
- To abandon.
August 2, 2008 at 2:33 pm probly nawt..mubbers taek a luuk an sai “Pleh! a troll” an bandon dem at birf.
# Jim Wright who thought Orbiting Death Magnet was a bandon 09 Feb 2008 at 12:46 pm
"Founders seh the Mute voice be false prophet surely, an 'Aerol an' I mus '' bandon Marcus Garvey and return."
` ` In every troop or bandon of two or four hundred men, eight or ten stout fellows were deputed to ride immediately behind the fighting-line to pick up and rescue the wounded, for which purpose their saddles had two stirrups on the left side, while they themselves were provided with water-flasks, and perhaps applied temporary bandages.
X. King Arthur smiteth with his spurs like a good knight and overthroweth two knights in his onset, and Messire Gawain rideth a bandon betwixt two fellowships to be the better known.
- By brijet burnell on Jun. 6 at 10:34 AM gold beach oregon, bandon by the sea, oregon.... heck anyplace in oregon
- By brijet burnell on Jun. 6 at 10: 34 AM gold beach oregon, bandon by the sea, oregon .... heck anyplace in oregon
The Bollywood number during one of the cross-dressing scenes in India, "Jab parda nahin khuda se; to bandon se kya parda," (if nothing is hidden from God, then why do they have to hide it from people) coincides with the literal message of the film.