from The Century Dictionary.
- To charm; captivate; enchain.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- transitive verb To charm; to captivate.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb transitive, archaic To
charm; fascinate; holdby a charm or spell.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb attract; cause to be enamored
- verb control by magic spells, as by practicing witchcraft
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
From Middle English becharmen, bicharmen, equivalent to be- + charm.
Vintage posters becharm and entice people to a tale of heritage and class, right from the first sight!