from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To charm; fascinate; hold by a charm or spell.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To charm; to captivate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To charm; captivate; enchain.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. attract; cause to be enamored
- v. control by magic spells, as by practicing witchcraft
From Middle English becharmen, bicharmen, equivalent to be- + charm. (Wiktionary)
Vintage posters becharm and entice people to a tale of heritage and class, right from the first sight!