from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. A small square cardboard mat, often with an advertisement for a brewery on it, that is used to rest one's glass on, and to protect the surface of a table or a bar in a pub.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • n. a drip mat placed under a glass of beer


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.