bellows camera love


from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • n. in photography, a form of camera, which can be drawn out like an accordion or bellows.
  • n. See under Bellows.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • n. In photography, a form of extensible camera in which the front and after bodies are connected, for the sake of lightness and economy of space when the camera is not in use, by a folding tube or chamber made of leather, rubber, or a similar light-proof material.


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.