from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A deep laugh.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun a vigorous, loud laugh, expressing a strong amusement.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A deep, hearty laugh
- verb To laugh a belly laugh.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a burst of deep loud hearty laughter
- noun a joke that seems extremely funny
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.