from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A span of 2,000 years.
- noun A 2,000th anniversary.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun a span of 2000 years.
- noun the year 2000 a. d.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a span of 2000 years
- noun the 2000th anniversary (or the celebration of it)
Sorry, no etymologies found.
We are preparing to celebrate the bimillennium of St. Paul's birth with a special jubilee year.