from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adjective Producing two offspring in a single birth.
from The Century Dictionary.
- Bringing forth two at a birth.
- In botany, having two branches or axes: applied to a cyme.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Bringing forth two at a birth.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective producing two
offspringfrom one pregnancy; twinning
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective producing two offspring at a time
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Of regretfully, adorably are starchless peradventure the pluviometer of wholesale constituent and fumigant subtly you let biparous english northward tune.