from The Century Dictionary.
- noun One who takes pleasure in rearing or collecting birds, especially such as are rare or curious.
- noun A dealer in the various kinds of birds which are kept in cages.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- One who takes pleasure in rearing or collecting rare or curious birds.
- One who has for sale the various kinds of birds which are kept in cages.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a person with a strong interest in birds
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.