from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Voluntary limitation or control of the number of children conceived, especially by planned use of contraceptive techniques.
- n. A contraceptive technique.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Voluntary control of the number of children conceived, especially by the planned use of contraception.
- n. Any technique used to prevent the birth of a child (such as abortion or preventing conception).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the act or process of deliberately limiting the number of one's children born, especially by preventing conception.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. limiting the number of children born
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.