from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any plant in the genus Ambrosia, especially Ambrosia artemisiifolia.
- n. The plant Artemisia trifida.
- n. The plant Helenium amarum.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A species of Ambrosia (Ambrosia artemisiæfolia); Roman worm wood.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A name given to American species of ragweed, Ambrosia artemisiæfolia and A. trifida.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. widespread European weed with spiny tongue-shaped leaves and yellow flowers; naturalized in United States
- n. any of numerous chiefly North American weedy plants constituting the genus Ambrosia that produce highly allergenic pollen responsible for much hay fever and asthma
hundreds of thousands of wisconsin union membership residents would be happy to donate. where would you like the checks sent? bitterweed wrote: