from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun Any of several currants having black berries, especially the widely cultivated species Ribes nigrum, native to Eurasia.
- noun The edible, astringent fruit of any of these plants.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun Alternative spelling of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun widely cultivated current bearing edible black aromatic berries
- noun small black berries used in jams and jellies
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.