from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A social engagement between two persons who have not previously met, usually arranged by a mutual acquaintance.
- n. Either of the persons participating in such a social engagement.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A romantic meeting between two people who have never met before.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a participant in a blind date (someone you meet for the first time when you have a date with them)
- n. a date with a stranger
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.