from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition

  • n. The Church of England and the churches in other nations that are in complete agreement with it as to doctrine and discipline and are in communion with the Archbishop of Canterbury. Also called Anglican Communion.


Sorry, no etymologies found.


  • Mei Del: I realised that and changed the title..not on blogfeed.

    My trash, your trash

  • I read it and liked it so much that when he did a limited print run with a small publisher, I literally sat on the edge of his blogfeed waiting for the release date/ordering info to get a hardcover version of a book I'd already read.

    Take THAT!

  • Please pm me if u want the firs spot in my signature, or my avatar or blogfeed.

    Digital Point Forums

  • You can write to them here with suggestions for improvements to the site (though I admit it doesn't show as grey on grey on my machine - it's a dark grey on white) or you can read my blog through Bloglines or another blogfeed.



Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.