Definitions

from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. A Haitian priest involved with voodoo.

Etymologies

Sorry, no etymologies found.

Examples

  • BN machinery a bit "kelam kabut" as the Chinese community is not entertaining them, and their fixed deposits in Felda and Malay kampungs sudah "bocor".

    SARA - Southeast Asian RSS Aggregator

  • The Sarawak MACC found that "only about 40 percent of the allocations were spent while the remaining 60 percent is 'bocor' (leaked out)", he said, according to the English-language Borneo Post.

    Bangkokpost.com : Breaking News

  • Blog DETIK. COM Arie Keren » Blog Archive » Gitu deh kalo foto kamera James Bond sampe bocor, bisa runyam, sampe nyawa terancam

    Top Secret MI6 Camera Sold to the Highest Bidder On eBay

  • Ludwig kakumei blun baca seh ... cuma katanya bocor abis gitu yah?

    Popular in the last 8 hours

  • The Sarawak MACC found that between 2002 and last year, "only about 40 percent of the allocations were spent while the remaining 60 percent is bocor [leaked out]," the Borneo Post quoted MACC Deputy Chief Commissioner Zakaria Jaffar as saying.

    Taipei Times

  • Haha .. eh shaun, dun bocor me la .. haha .. is part of lyrics usws: Don't sweat it, there's nothing to read.

    Wusws Here...

  • Google Chrome, browser fenomenal yang baru beberapa hari ini menghebohkan dunia Internet ini, ternyata sudah bocor sana bocor sini.

    Namaku Bank Al

  • Mungkin ini yg sampai saat ini masih menyelamatkanku dari eksploitasi bocor-sana bocor-sini yg ada di Google Chrome ini.

    Namaku Bank Al

  • Berikut adalah beberapa link yg menjelaskan tentang bocor sana bocor sini pada Google Chrome ini:

    Namaku Bank Al

  • They also include 4 words for a ` medicine man, shaman, witch doctor, 'or call him what you will: bocor (Haitian Creole), chairman (Mom), machi (Araucanian), and peai (Galibi).

    VERBATIM: The Language Quarterly Vol IX No 3

Comments

Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.