from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The metal or plastic external structure of a motor vehicle.
- n. The act or process of repairing the bodies of motor vehicles.
- n. The application of physical therapy methods such as massage, yoga, exercise, and relaxation techniques for the purpose of promoting physical and emotional well-being.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The exterior body of a motor vehicle.
- n. The repair of a such body.
- n. The application of physical therapy as a preventive measure.
- n. A service offered that includes an erotic massage and may also include prostitution.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the exterior body of a motor vehicle.
- n. the work of making or repairing vehicle bodies.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the work of making or repairing vehicle bodies
- n. the exterior body of a motor vehicle
I ` d like to see it minus bodywork to see if it ` s got smaller wheels than the big old hoops normal for the period, cos i reckon even tho the bodywork is quite wide, full lock would find large dia. wheels causing a few problems.
The idea is as simple as it is tasteless, at Kontest. nl women can send in images of their bums, and the one with the best "bodywork" - behind wins a Daewoo car.
“Because I’m a Pilates instructor and trained in bodywork, I can’t just turn that part of my brain off,” she said.
Whether the machine’s bodywork is breaking loose or cables are dangling, these little plastic strips can do the job.
I do live in a very harsh climate for cars, featuring tons of snow and ice, salt and sand blasting the bodywork, which is another reason not to invest too much in them, and completely justified in this case by the fact that I'm seeing rust already on the back trunk lid.
It's an illusion that's a little shattered when you open it up and realise that the rest of the bodywork is a cheap glossy plastic.
Perhaps it's been realised that even the most committed motoring maniacs, car crazies and fuel fanatics would rather admire the "bodywork" of a screen siren, supermodel or sex goddess when contemplating what car they would look best in, rather than the bulging beer belly of a
She had an overall sense of bodily fatigue and depletion that was noticeably worse during menstruation, and she wondered if bodywork might alleviate her symptoms.
We completed the bodywork session, and I asked Angela how she had been doing.
As soon as we begin the bodywork process, my clients begin to expand their notion of their bodies.