from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Bolivia.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining or relating to Bolivia, or to the people of Bolivia, a republic of South America, between Brazil, Peru, Chili, and the Argentine Republic, now entirely inland, having lost its only port (on the Pacific) by war with Chili (1879-83).
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Bolivia.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Bolivia or its people
- n. a native or inhabitant of Bolivia
Sorry, no etymologies found.
I'm a bolivian scifi author, and I think we should start to speak seriously about this ... email@example.com
Other and jaguars as he flew drove drug runners golden dorado in the bolivian amazon kirk deeter spent two weeks in cocaine country dodging piranhas rafted then poled his way to some of the last best fishing on the planet
Basically is just cajeta but with a bolivian name ...
The bolivian gold deposits were stolen last night around 2: 00am.
He has been chasing a snowflake for a long time..bolivian snowflakes towski @ December 10th, 2009 at 12:55 pm
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I'm just sick and tired of government growing and spending and taxing everybody into bolivian.
Seriously, I have never smelled a stench so horrible as decades of bolivian BO seeped into the seats.
That was the first time I yelled, really yelled, at a bolivian.
Pool and everything, although they did have this weird bolivian dice game that I guess you just can´t avoid, but no matter.
That was a low point- trying to stay awake during a spanish meeting after not sleeping in days, dying of hunger, and wishing 30 ugly bolivian men weren't oogling you, and still trying to look semi-interested in what they were saying.