from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • n. members which are bellied or curved outward like cushions, as in friezes of certain classical styles.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • n. Architectural features, or courses of masonry, which are curved or bowed outward like the sides of a cushion.


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.