from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. A stone for bonding masonry to a similar backing.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • n. A stone running through a wall from one face to another, to bind it together; a binding stone.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • n. Same as bonder, 2.


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.