from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A seat in a box at a public place of entertainment, such as a theater or stadium.
- noun A storage box on a coach, the lid of which serves as a seat for the driver.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A seat among a group of seats in an enclosure, as at a
- noun idiomatic A favorable vantage point.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun the driver's seat on a coach
- noun a special seat in a theater or grandstand box
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.