from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A condition to which male high school and college students are prone consisting of difficulty in concentrating, mild forgetfulness, and difficulty in maintaining a train of thought, arising from "too much thinking". Physical symptoms can manifest as well.
- n. cerebropathy
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. brain weariness. See Cerebropathy.
- transitive v. See Cerebropathy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Mental fatigue or exhaustion, as from overwork.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. exhaustion that affects mental keenness
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.