from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb transitive, idiomatic To enter
illegallyor by force, especially in order to commit a crime.
- verb transitive, idiomatic To open or begin to use.
- verb transitive, idiomatic To successfully enter a profession or business.
- verb transitive To begin suddenly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb express or utter spontaneously
- verb change pace
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.