from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun Unrefined or incompletely refined sugar that still retains some molasses, which gives it a brownish color.
- noun A commercial product made by the addition of molasses to white sugar.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun Sugar which has been only partially
refinedand still contains molasses.
- noun Refined sugar to which molasses has been added.
- noun Street name for heroin.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun unrefined or only partly refined sugar
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.