from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition

  • n. Flexible plastic sheeting containing numerous small air pockets, used in cushioning items during shipment. Also called bubble wrap.
  • n. See blister pack.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • n. packaging in which a product is sealed between a cardboard backing and clear plastic cover


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.