from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A block used as a building material, especially a cinder block.
- noun A small wooden or plastic cube used as a building toy.
- noun A basic element or part of something.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A
componentthat is part of a larger construction.
- noun A block made of wood or plastic that is used as a children's toy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a block of material used in construction work
- noun a single undivided natural thing occurring in the composition of something else
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.