from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A reddish-brown pigment prepared by calcining raw sienna.
- noun A dark reddish orange.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun dark reddish brown colour, like that of roasted
- adjective Of a dark reddish brown colour, like that of roasted
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a shade of brown with a tinge of red
- noun a reddish-brown pigment produced by roasting sienna
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.