from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to calculus.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to calculi.
- n. A congeries of little stony knots found in the pulp of the pear and other fruits.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In botany, a congeries of little stony knots often found in the pulp of the pear and other fruits, formed by concretions of the sap.
- n. In pathology, a calculus.
- In medicine, relating to or of the nature of calculi; arising from calculi or gravel.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.